Mediterranean Sheet Pan Chicken
Big Picture Process
1. Marinate chicken 2. Par-boil potatoes 3. Set up sheet pan with veggies & chicken 4. Bake for 30 minutes. 6. Add grape tomatoes & feta cheese, bake for an additional 10 minutes.
1. Marinade: olive oil, lemon juice, herbs, salt, pepper, garlic. 2. Chicken 3. Red onion, green peppers, red pepper, grape tomatoes, kalamata olives, feta cheese.
1. Marinade chicken in a glass bowl with olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, garlic, oregano, paprika. 2. Cover & let marinade for about 1 hour in the refrigerator.
1. Chop red onions, bell peppers of different colors in big chunks. 2. Parboil the potatoes for few minutes.
Set up Sheet Pan
1. Set up sheet pan with potatoes, onions, peppers, garlic and any other veggies of your choice. 2. Add marinated chicken, nestle it in between veggies.
1. Bake at 400 degrees F (about 200 degrees C) for about 30 minutes. 2. Add grape tomatoes, kalamata olives and feta cheese. Bake or broil for 10 more minutes.
1. Serve with salad or bread rolls 2. Store leftovers for 3-4 days in an airtight container.
More Mediterranean Recipes
Chicken in Sun Dried Creamy Sauce
Fusilli Pasta with Italian Sausage
Lentil Soup with Ham